The MISSION of the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce is to continuously improve the economic prosperity, the business environment and the quality of life in Angelina County.
In support of this MISSION, the Chamber is committed to:
- Providing leadership for responsible economic development,
- Supporting the county’s educational system,
- Coordinating effectively with relevant governmental entities and other organizations,
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the infrastructure required for growth,
- Cultivating the necessary private and public sector leadership, and
- Providing services that meet the needs of members.
Learn about the Chamber, our history, meet the leadership, and learn how to get involved with YOUR Chamber.
For Members Only
Need to update your account, pay your membership dues, or just want to tap into some member only resources/information? This is the section for you.
Learn more about chamber sponsored program such as Leadership Lufkin, Leadership Tomorrow, and Angelina/Beautiful Clean.
Learn how the Chamber works to accomplish community goals, promote commerce, and create a better community.
Take a look at the list of current members or search our directory by key word, company name, or business type.
Join the Chamber
Join more than 1,350+ members that represent more than 850 businesses to work together to achieve a diversified and well balanced local economy and to improve our community's overall quality of life.
Our Business Plan
Learn more about what makes the Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce work for you.
Find information about Chamber sponsored events such as the Texas State Forest Festival, First Friday Luncheon, Business after Five, and many more.
Contact the Chamber
Need to ask us a question? We are here to help. Just drop us a line.